Sunday, July 12, 2009

March!







OK, so... I have a terrible memory when it comes to the important stuff, like milestones and major happenings, fun things we did or places we went... so I can't really remember too much that happened in March. I can remember my best friends phone number from when I was 9, all the birthdays in my family, most of my old addresses without looking them up and Jon sometimes calls me a the walking phone book because I usually don't need to look up a number if it's one I've used more than once or twice. I like to blame the "shorter term" memory loss on my kids. :) Anyway, I guess there was one big thing that happened in March... I got older...ugh. I guess turning 26 doesn't really qualify as being "old"... but it does bring me just that much closer. This last year went by SO fast, in fact I feel like I blinked and all the sudden 5 years have passed. I guess I need to quit blinking so much, or before I know it... I'll be 50!! So, because I feel like the last several years are just one big blur... I have vowed to stop and smell the roses this year. To savor and enjoy EVERYTHING that comes my way... good or bad, or at least try to make the best of it. What's the point in living if you're on "auto pilot" the whole time? So, if you find me "sweating the small stuff", or if it seems like I'm in a daze, or you sense that I'm starting to become a hermit... give me a good smack on the butt and tell me to snap out of it! Ok, I'm done.

Here's a few pic's of your's truley to celebrate getting OLD...... well, old(er)!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! I'm glad to have found your blog again. =) What a great life philosophy. Good luck keeping it applied; that's the hard part!

    ReplyDelete