Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!










This year the boys dressed up as Elmo and Cookie Monster! I decided that a halloween shirt and halloween socks were enough for me! I fully intend on coming up with something super creative and handmade next year... but this year, I just wasn't feelin it! We still had a ton of fun though! We went trick or treating to a few local stores and businesses early in the day while we were out running errands, then to a Harvest party at a good friend of mine's church and then on to trunk or treat! The boys did well in the candy department... ;) muahahahaha!!! By the end of the night I had two cranky, sticky, and beyond tired children... all in all, it was a sucessful day! Hope everyone had Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. Love the slide pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were super cute, I need to get you the pictures with Eiza. Also did you take any pictures at my dad's on Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...don't know why I didn't know about your blog, I'm sure you told me and I just forgot to add you to my blog list. I see that it has been a while since you updated so I think it's time for a new post :)

    ReplyDelete